"As a wedding photographer, my job is not just to make pretty photos, but also to create an atmosphere where my couples are enjoying the heck out of the moment & each other. I want their experience to be just as good as the visual memories I create."
My name is Anna & at the heart of it all, I'm a photographer "living into" the work I was made to do.
If you're at all interested in working together, here are some things you should know about me....
1. The goal whenever I shoot is to document your connection through honest candids & artful portraits. I'm relentlessly intentional about how I capture the whole story that is your wedding day. It is SUCH A GIFT to work with so many amazing couples!!! Bottom line, I love my job.
2. I equally split my time between Los Angeles, Brooklyn & Chicago for my wedding season! I have traveled all over the world for photo work. In the past, I have worked with couples in New Zealand, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, California, New York & all over the Midwest. No location is too far!!!
3. I've been working in the wedding industry for the past 8 years. (The first 5 years I shot weddings on the side & the last 3 years I've operated as a full-time business). Before going after photo work full-time, I worked as a graphic designer with the good humans at VSA Partners.
5. If you have felt a connection with me & my work, please don't hesitate to get in touch or just say hello!
6. BONUS INFO: I have 40 plants in my live/work studio space. My cat, Isaiah is pretty cool. Good vibes & adventures are my jam. When I'm not behind a camera, I'm throwing clay at the ceramics studio or hosting on Airbnb.